Funding for Continuing Students

As part of our commitment to graduate education, UCLA provides substantial support for its graduate students through fellowships, traineeships, and teaching and research assistantships. Financial support information and application forms for campus-wide fellowship programs are available below.

If you have questions or would like more information about financing your UCLA graduate education, please visit the Fellowships & Financial Services Office located at 1228 Murphy Hall or contact us at


Graduate Student Financial Support
This booklet has been prepared to acquaint you with the range of opportunities to support your graduate study at UCLA.

Application Forms

2024-25 Fellowship Application for Continuing Graduate Students

Used to apply for:

Doctoral Student Travel Grants for Conferences, Professional Development and Off-Campus Research

Graduate Work Study Program
Learn more about Graduate Work Study opportunities.

General Conditions for Student Travel
Guidelines for award recipients and instructions for requesting travel reimbursements.

Student Research & Travel Reimbursement Form
Exclusively for University of California-Historically Black Colleges & Universities (UC-HBCU) award recipients and University of California-President’s Pre-Professoriate award recipients to request reimbursements for professional development, research and travel expenses.

Summer Mentored Research Fellowship (SMRF)
Instructions, procedures, and frequently asked questions.