A wide range of graduate student groups aim to serve the needs of UCLA graduate students from different cultural, linguistic, geographic and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- American Indian Graduate Student Association – 310-206-7513 / email@example.com
- Asian American & Pacific Islander Graduate Group – 408-892-8125 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Black Graduate Student Association of UCLA – 919-742-0995 / email@example.com
- Graduate Indian Student Association – 424-535-7491 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate Students of Color
- Mexican Graduate Student Association
- Pilipino American Graduate Student Association – 424-603-0785 / email@example.com
- Queer Graduate Students of UCLA – 310-254-7985 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Raza Graduate Student Association at UCLA – 310-719-5179 / email@example.com
This is only a small sampling of the diverse student groups at UCLA. You can also get involved in the community through the Volunteer Center, or by joining the Graduate Students Association which funds important initiatives to enhance the lives of graduate students.