Graduate Degree Petition

This petition may be used to request the following actions: Transfer of Credit, Extension of Time for Advancement to Candidacy, Waiver of Registration, Plan Change, S/U grade for Graduate Course Requirement, Change in Mandatory Grading Basis, Unit Deficiency, Application of Units to Concurrent Degree Programs, Partial Completion of Course Sequence, or Application of 500 Series Courses to Graduate Requirements.

Please consult Standards & Procedures for Graduate Study and
Program Requirements for UCLA Degrees to determine your eligibility for these actions.